Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hey from the Kofoed's




So In case you can't tell, I am pregnant! I am officially full term according to my OB-GYN, but still have another week to full term according to my Perinatologist. So we are close enough that we are counting down the days until Caleb is supposed to come into this world. When he comes is however a totally different matter. That will be up to him. His daddy thinks that he has a say in it and has the exact day and time that he wants him to come. We will see how that turns out. Life here is getting more and more hectic as we plan and prepare for the baby to come. You never really know so its like I have to be ready to go to the hospital tomorrow... and I don't like that. I wish they just came when they are supposed to so we can have a plan for everything. Steve is getting more and more excited. He talks to Caleb a lot more now and plays with him and tells him how excited he is to finally meet him. It is the most adorable thing, I have ever seen. Maybe. Midterms were last week and Steve did excellent! I am so proud of him. Now that those are out of the way he can just finish the semester and have a baby to celebrate with. That will be fun. We are excited to see family for Thanksgiving. As far as I know, we are having it at our house here and stuff. If there are contradictions to that, please let me know so I can plan for it. I love you all and will talk to you soon!
Sara and Steve

2 comments:

  1. your tummy is so big! How exciting for you, I'm really happy that you are doing well. Lots of love to the three of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome belly picture, Sara! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete