Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Job Number Two

Hi all! It's so good to see those adorable videos of baby Cannon, although he's starting to go into the toddler phase. But baby Cannon sounds so much cuter than toddler Cannon, at least to me. Oh well, what can you do? I'll probably keep calling him baby Cannon. :)
So, I got a second job of sorts. I will no longer have any free time whatsoever. yay! my second job is helping take care of this girl, Hannah, who is 10 and is both autistic and has DOWNS syndrome, and is extremely physically handicapped. She is being released from the hospital Friday after some intensive physical therapy to try and teach her how to swallow. I am going there tonight (at the hospital) to get to know the routine and get to know her and her mother. It's gonna be fun! I gotta go, job number one is calling me!
All my love,
Bekah
Smile Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment