Sunday, October 25, 2009

Backed by popular demand

Okay, here are some more sweet Cannon videos. This first one has probably the sweetest first frame picture ever, so it had to get posted. When you watch it, go back to the first frame and see if you can rebut its awesomeness. Diaper waving can be pretty entertaining.


Next we have a growling match between Cannon and Leah. And aunt June got involved somehow. It's hard to resist.


Finally, we have one of Cannon's most recently acquired talents; clapping! We've been trying to drill it into his head for a while now and he finally gets the concept! Yay! On a side note, immediately after this video ended, he took about 5 steps between Leah and I without support. It was bangarang.


So news from our end: I just got back from an American Physical Society (physics) conference in Golden, Colorado. I presented on my research and felt like it went pretty well, although I didn't get a single thing done that I had planned on doing while out of town. I guess that's how it goes when you're on a vacation of sorts. It was a great experience, though, and I chatted for a long time with one of my classmates who will be going to Thailand this summer. I'll be teaching his wife and him Thai every Saturday from now on, so I'm super excited. Leah and I have been talking about going to Thailand next summer for the month of May, so all donations are accepted. Seriously though, I keep having impressions that we should go, so we are starting to make preliminary plans. Well, it's late, so I hope you enjoyed the videos and we'll keep shooting more. Love you guys!
Joe and fam

No comments:

Post a Comment