Sunday, October 18, 2009

John, have a question

This is kind of a funny thing to post, but I dont get to talk to john much in person, but I know he gets to read this every so often, so I thought I would post a question to him on this. John, what would you like in a care package? Other than letters of course. And dont just say anything!!! What is something you miss that we could send you. A funny comic book, favorite candy...although you might have to eat it melted :). Trail mix, chips, fruit we could send some mango's or something in these special bags that keep food good for a two weeks or so. Pictures, movies, new scriptures or pass along cards or small book of mormons to hand out to people. I have just been asked by many cousins and grandparents what to send, and I list a lot of what is up there, but, was not sure what are some specifics you would like. So, let me know as soon as you can so we can get it too you. I miss you a lot, i think of you often when I am playing with cannon. When I go to the temple, or read the news, I almost cry, or tears flow freely thinking of how grateful I am for the sacrifice you are making so I can raise my beautiful sweet son in this country. And that you are trying to allow that same opportunity to mothers over there who I know must their children as much as I do. Thanks for all you do, I`m sure its hard, I can't even imagine, but we pray for you often, your name is always in the temple, and you are greatly missed. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment