Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello?

Why am I the only one that keeps updating this blog? The past 3 posts have been from me, and that's not very fun. So, Steve and I got the managing position! We are moving in a couple of weeks. Our move in date is August 25. I am so excited. We are selling our kitchen table and chairs, entertainment center, couch, office desk, and giving away our funky chair. So we are just trying to get rid of it all because we don't want to haul it with us and the fact that those things are going to be provided at our new house. We don't really want to store these things for however long we are going to be living there. We don't even know how long we are going to be living there so there is no use storing all of that stuff if we are going to live there for years. Ya know? Leah and I are thinking about cutting all of our hair off. It is exciting! My last day of work is on Wednesday the 19th of August. Eric and Kelcie are coming over this weekend and are going to spend the weekend with us! We are so very excited! I am eating constantly it seems like. I think I am constantly going to be eating and gaining weight for the next umm.... while. I will be 6 months pregnant or 25 weeks along on Sunday. YAY! I think I look like I have a soccer ball underneath my shirt all the time. And it is hard to sleep through the night now. And I go potty all the time. Well, life is pretty good here in Idaho. I love having Steve home at night now. It rocks! I love that we go to bed together now. The past couple nights, we have been in bed before 10pm. Exciting?! Well, we love you and will talk to you soon... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment