Thursday, August 20, 2009

someone other than sara is posting a blog.

ok sara i am writing on the blog k? :)
well school is about to start on monday n its thursday now. >.<
ok so my friend ana is gonna come to seminary this year with me!! yay!! how awesome is me? n u say. FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! DUH!!!!!! ok. vain moment over. so there is only 3 more days of freedom left n thats counting sunday. i am minorly depressed about this. hew... *sigh of discontentment* well, i have nothing further to report n i need advice about how to do my hair on the first day of school. k well LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
knee knee
(in case you've forgotten thats rachel)

1 comment:

  1. you should curl your hair like you did at my wedding. that was soooo way cute. i loved it. school isn't so bad is it? i don't think so. i wish that you were here with me. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete