Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life.... =)

Okay, so here goes: someone other than Sara/Rachel is posting something!
Okay, so looking for a job is sucky and hard. And I still don't have one. It sucks. I know I already used that adjective, but I thought it was true enough to say twice. I can't think of anywhere else to apply. I feel like I've applied to like 1000 different places! It seems like everywhere I go to apply they tell me to apply online, so I'm spending most of my time online looking for a job. *sigh* Also, I did the math and I need to earn at the bare minimum $8/hr. But the longer I'm out of work, the more I need to make. Being a grownup isn't all that easy.
For those of you who didn't know: I may have a potential stalker. This is everything I know about him: his name is Mark, he's divorced and has a daughter, and he doesn't go to singles ward. That's it. He called up and talked to me, and tried to ask me out. I was like "Wow look at the time. I've gotta go, sorry."
Then there are the normal boys: Jason, Jeff, and Benjamin. Oh, and David, Blake, and Brandon. I'm not sure if David technically counts, but I'm adding him anyway. Isn't life grand?
This Saturday night I'm planning on having a girl's night with Cate and Sarah, from my ward. I'm looking forward to it, I think it'll be fun.
I feel kinda overwhelmed with everything, so I've started doing sun salutations every morning. Okay, today was the first morning, but still. I have plans. Oh, and I'm planning on starting doing water aerobics at the apartment pool in the mornings, because of my bursitis it's really hard for me to do more traditional forms of exercise like walking, running, bike riding, etc.
Oh, and labor day was this weekend. Why hasn't anyone posted about that? Anyway, what we did down here in Texas is we went on a family bike ride around White Rock Lake. The scenery was beautiful and it was about a 9-mile ride. It was nice. We took a lunch and had a picnic in the grass. Mom made a delicious chicken salad for us. There was this HUGE black dragonfly that I was watching because it wasn't moving. It was just sitting on this twig-thing and when we got close it tried to scare us away, it looked like one of those dive bombers. No joke. I got a pic of the dragonfly, but not of it trying to scare us away. Mom was supposed to upload those pics and write about our fun morning together, but she hasn't been able to yet.
Wow I've written a lot, but I thought coming into this I had nothing to say. I guess the joke's on me! Well, I love y'all!

Bekah :p

1 comment:

  1. I jear ya with trying to get a job! I have been looking since April! Don't worry though something will come along, things will work out. About the Stalker... well quit being so dang cute! Ok i know that won't work, but yuck, i'm sorry. also I love and miss you. The end :)

    ReplyDelete