Saturday, September 26, 2009


Sorry it's a little blurry. But there is my ever expanding belly of little Caleb. Not the prettiest but it is there so that you can all see. I didn't know how much bigger I had gotten until I compared the two pictures. I have been craving something sweet everyday. So last week, I bought some rocky road ice cream and have had a bowl or two everyday. Today, we are painting the baby's room. Or rather Steve is painting the baby's room. He says that I can't share pictures of the baby's room until it is completely finished. Which is supposed to give me an incentive to get it done faster. HEHEHEHEHE.... little does he know. I am so excited to finally have the nursery all done. I am 31 weeks along, which means that in 6 weeks the baby can come and not be premature at all! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I have so much to do. Putting off doing stuff gets you nowhere. UGHHH! Thanks for the package mom! It was great! We loved everything in it. The surprise that you sent, good thinking! I love that stuff! But it isn't gone yet, which totally rocks! How is life going out there? How is life in Texas? Utah? Elsewhere? Well, I wish I could see you guys, but November isn't so far away and I'm not really supposed to travel so... I love you and miss you all! Have a great week!
Sara and Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment