Sunday, July 19, 2009

BABY BUMP!!!

Okay well I thought that I would give you all an update on my little baby boy. He is definitely getting bigger, especially after I eat. So I don't know for sure if it's just me and my fatness or if its the baby happy with what I'm eating. I am officially 21 weeks along and we're just waiting for Steve to be able to feel the baby. It's weird every time the baby kicks and I put Steve's hand where he just kicked and then the baby stops kicking. It's like he knows that someone else is there besides me. How do babies know that? Well, we went to some of our friend's house for dinner last week and they taught us how to make sushi from scratch! It is soooo much cheaper than buying it, let me tell you. AND it was absolutely delicious!!! We just had a vegetable sushi with fresh vegetables like red pepper, carrots, cucumbers, fresh jalepenos, cream cheese, that one thing you put in salsa that gives it it's umph. It starts with a c... chopped up it looks like parsley, but its not. That was the absolute BEST sushi I have had in my entire life.
Okay, mom, Leah, I am not really liking this always uncomfortable stage of pregnancy where I can't wear any of my old cute clothes because it hurts my belly too much every time I sit down. Whoever thought of maternity clothes is an absolute genius! My last day of Arctic Circle is on Thursday! I am excited. I am tired of working two jobs, I want my nights back even though I am only working two days a week, I am exhausted and maybe it's the pregnancy thing because I get soooo tired from just working two hours there. The good thing is that after we have the baby, if I do need to work, my boss offered me my job back anytime. So we will always have a back-up plan if need be. Well we are having speghetti tonight as Bekah's last Sunday meal here in Rexburg, ID. I am about to go and pick her up. Thanks for everything you guys have done for us, we love you! Mom, I'm glad to see you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment