Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello everyone!
For family night tonight, mom and I are writing in the blog. What would I write you might ask? I hope there is little doubt, that given an audience and a few minutes of your time, I will talk about the gospel of Jesus Christ! (and hopefully have fun with my family)
In my personal scripture study lately I have been reading in the topical guide under "Jesus Christ, Atonement of". It has been interesting, I have read Romans chapter 5 several times trying to understand it. I sure love the New Testament.
Sunday night we went to a fireside where Elder and Sister Gibbons. He is a member of the Second Quorum of 70, and lived in our ward (Richardson 2nd) before his call to the 70. They just finished serving in the area presidency in Moscow, Russia. So their talks were about the church and life in Russia. They made one very interesting statement that really was amazing. He said that one family that has been sealed in the temple can change a city, 10 families that have been sealed in the temple can change a country!
We are living so very far below our privileges and opportunities. We need to do so much more with what we have, and learn to open our mouths and share what we have.
The gospel is true, life is good, and it's just a great ride along the way!!
I love you all, it is so great to spend time with family.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment