Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sigh

So, Harry Potter 6 is coming out tonight! I can't go because I was too wrapped up in silly school things to buy a ticket beforehand. When is school finally gonna figure out that I have a social life, too? Hello!
So, there's one week and one day left of classes. This semester has really flown by! I'm so glad I've been able to keep up with my assignments for the most part. Jennifer left assignments undone until now, and so she's frantically trying to do massive projects. It does not look fun at all. So, I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done in time, in terms of cleaning and packing and still studying, and watching Harry Potter, and eating, and sleeping, and moving yet again, and everything else I need to do over the next week. Oh, mom, I still don't know how things are going to work out when you get up here, sorry. I have been thinking about it, I just haven't been able to tell yet. I am so not looking forward to my math exam and my world foundations exam. They're going to be brutal.
Oh, by the way, did you know David W. Patton saw someone who claimed to be Cain? It's recorded in The Miracle of Forgiveness.
Well, sure love all of you!
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment