Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Bekah!

Hey, from your favorite sister/daughter! It's me, you need wait no further! I know some of you were just holding your breath waiting for the moment when I would make me appearance onto this scene! Ok, but in all honesty, thanks for doing this Sara! I really like that I can catch up on my whole family on one blog! It's just so convenient!
Ok, so I cut my hair! Well, Jessica (my roommate) cut it, but I really like it! She cut it for me yesterday, and so now my hair doesn't really touch my shoulders at all, and it's in sexy, messy, yet somehow organized, curls! I love it! I'll try and get a pic as soon as I can.
So, the 4th was amazing! ...Mostly... Rachel woke up not feeling well, so she spent the whole day laying in my bed, and I went to the store to get fruit and buns for the best fruit salad E
VER! (Buns not included) and after we got back I couldn't find my baby (laptop) anywhere. At first I just thought I was being absent-minded again, so I didn't say
anything. Then, Jessica cut my hair, I made the best fruit salad EVER (pineapple (fresh), bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, all in a delicious sauce made of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip), then we sat around waiting for the picnic since we were all starving, but we had to wait another hour and a half for food. After we got there, we ate and went and played on the playground a little bit. We started talking and decided that we didn't want to go all the way to Idaho Falls just for fireworks, and we had started this story about us (as roommates), and we really wanted to work on it. Plus, we weren't sure we would be back in time for curfew. Oh, when I went to bed, guess what I found under my pillows? If you're thinking $1 from the tooth fairy, you'd be wrong. It was my laptop! I wonder how that got there?
So, I guess I'm gonna have to check the blog every single day to get all my updates without having to read A LOT all at once. Oh, and thanks to whoever posted all those pictures individually. That was really cool.
Love you!
Bekah