Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Park...




Okay, so the other day Rachel, Bekah, and I went maternity shopping at Wal-Mart, Deseret Industries (D.I), and went to Arctic Circle for lunch while we waited for our movie to start that night. We went and saw Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Don't see it. Way more riskay than I would have liked or thought possible. But anyways, we didn't find anything at those locations we were just chillaxin' till the movie and hanging out with each other. After all of that, it was pretty hot here and we decided to go to the water park and play in the water and take pictures. So we get there and they hose down in the shower to get ready, come out, I take a few pictures and the city turns off the water! What the HECK?! So a city official comes over and tells us that they caught some kid peeing in the water and they have to shut the whole system down and refilter all the water. Which is going to take 12 hours... so what do we do? We went to the playground, took some more pictures of the girls in thier beautiful swimsuits, and played on the playground to dry off. I was smart and did not get wet. Smart Sara is what they should call me. Or maybe just lucky Sara... But it was so much fun. At about 6 Steve and I went to the temple to do some sealing assignments. I just about passed out doing them. How embarrassing. I thought I was going to feint on the spot. Which just goes to show you that thirsty, hungry, tired, hot, and pregnant is not a good combination. What happens you ask? You get sick and almost pass out. Okay then we all, Steve, Bekah, Rachel, and I, went to Wendy's for dinner. OH MY GOSH!!! We are never doing that again. They have the WORST system ever for service. Okay here is what they did...
You stand in line to get your order taken, but they only take one order at a time although they have 2 cash registers, and they won't take the next persons order until the previous person's order is out to them. So it took us like 20 minutes in line and then they didn't have baked potatoes ready for another 15 mintues and I knew that whatever I ordered I knew I wasn't going to like. So that was a HUGE dissapointment. Other than that the day went pretty good. I FINALLY GOT MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!!!! They are so much more comfortable than regular pants. I love the stretchy stuff. Does Lycra shrink in the wash? Well I will have more later about the 4th of JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment