Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First...

Okay this is Sara. First of all, we will change the profile pic as soon as we get the new family picture. That way it won't always be about Steve and I or our wedding.

This is the family blog. Mom asked me to make one so that the family can all get on and post the different events that are going on in our lives. Make sure that you take pictures and post those so that we can all see what is going on.

Rachel is having a pretty good time while she is here, I think. We have been hanging out and having fun so far. She went to a Lost and Found Sale today with Steve while I was at work. Bekah is over and doing laundry, which is fine with me because I don't mind having family over to keep me company while Steve is gone at work. This weekend I think we are having a picnic at a park with everyone and lots of people. And then going to Idaho Falls for the fireworks show. Fun Times. Have a Great 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment