Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm sorry Mommy!

Okay, so mom, I won't be getting every single jar back to you...I was getting in the fridge for some root beer (leftover from our 4th of July party), and I accidentally knocked a jar of kidney beans out of the fridge, that landed on my foot and then shattered. Sorry! I know that was your one condition on giving us the food storage, and I broke it, quite literally.
Okay, on to happier times. Sara's belly is getting so big! It's so adorable! She's now at that stage to where you can't tell if she's just getting fat, or if there might be a little more to it. Love it!
So, my last day of class is on the 23rd, so I am frantically trying to get everything done, and study, and pack, and clean...It's kind of tiring. Talk about pressure. Oh, so I really wanna know what all is going to go on at the end of the semester, are Rachel and I flying home, is Mom picking us up, or what?
So, right now I am at Sara and Steve's, enjoying my time with them before I have to go. They are so nice and hospitable. Generous as well. Sara's sending me home with a half of a lasagna, can you believe it? Such nice relatives I have. Tee-hee, Sara won't drink milk today because they don't have enough chocolate to make it taste good. I think that's funny!
So I'm having mixed feelings about the end of the semester. I'm excited for the tests to be over. I'm excited to go back to Texas, where they know that a proper cold front gets you to about 87 degrees. But I don't wanna leave the atmosphere here. As in, the spiritual atmosphere that pervades life here. This doesn't seem like a good place to end things, but I have nothing else to say.
I'll talk to you later!
Much Love, Bekah

1 comment:

  1. i don't like that i look fat right now, but i am looking forward to people asking me when i'm due and i'll be all like what are you talking about? and totally play it off.

    ReplyDelete