Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Texas!

So I am safely back in the Great State of Texas! It makes me happy to say that! Okay, so I got here Saturday afternoon and have been super busy! I unpacked, went through all the boxes that I left here, trimmed down my closet space (of boxes) down from three full boxes and a laundry hamper, down to one box. I am so proud of myself!
So Dad keeps bugging me about finding a job, which I do want to do, really badly, but I feel like I just need some time to breathe. I need time to come up for air. I just took finals exactly one week ago, and the only down time I've had since then has been reading this new series of books that mom and Rachel are all into. I also read the new Stephanie Plumb book. But that's it! So, I am starting to look online for a job.
Oh, the apartment is very nice. Mom has made it look all homey. It's great. The neighbors are real friendly. I have met a lot of them already. And in the new ward, there are quite a few really nice people who have introduced themselves to me. It is weird being known as Rachel's sister, though. I think I might go to the single's ward instead of the family ward. Mom and Dad have told me some weird things about it, but what I hear from everyone else has been all good things. Plus, I saw them coming out of the chapel on Sunday and there were some very nice looking boys, with not a lot of young ladies. That made my day.
Well, here's hoping I'll get a job off the internet and not have to do the whole door-to-door application thingy. Plus, I find out my final grades tomorrow. Wish me luck with that!
All my love, Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment